We are thrilled to announce that Saltability has received TWO nominations for the 2024 Dermascope Aestheticians' Choice Awards! We would love your votes in this year's contest.
Body Care: Himalayan Salt Stone Warmer with 18 stones (click here to vote for Saltability this category)
Exfoliants: Himalayan Salt Scrub with Jindilli (click here to vote for Saltability in this category)
Our products have been recognized in the following categories:
Body Care: Saltability Himalayan Salt Stone Warmer with 18 Massage Stones.
- OOur Himalayan Salt Stone Warmer is THE GREEN warmer in the spa industry. Our warmers use NO water and NO chemicals. With minimal electrical usage, they generate no electromagnetic fields (EMFs) — avoiding potential adverse EMF effects on clients and therapists. These hand-carved, pure Himalayan salt, ergonomic massage stones glide over the client’s skin to lightly exfoliate and nourish with essential minerals to maintain the human body's proper electricity and create a level of homeostasis.
Physical Exfoliant: Saltability Himalayan Salt Scrub with Jindilli
- Our Himalayan Salt Scrub is an exceptional physical exfoliant that gently removes dead skin cells, leaving the skin feeling smooth, revitalized, and radiant. This luxurious, mineral-rich Himalayan salt scrub is infused with Jindilli macadamia oil to promote healthy skin and a youthful glow.
We are incredibly grateful for the support and recognition from aesthetic professionals. Across the nation and around the world, we want our Himalayan salt stone warmers and other products to improve your lives and businesses. We appreciate your validation that we are fulfilling our mission!
How to Vote and Show Your Support
Voting for the 2024 Aestheticians' Choice Awards will open on Wednesday, November 1, 2023. Will you please for Saltability in the Body Care and Exfoliants categories? Here's how you can cast your votes:
- Visit the voting platform at dermascope.com/2024voting during the entire month of November.
- Select the Body Care category and scroll down to find Saltability Himalayan Salt Stone Warmer with 18 Massage Stones.
- Choose the Exfoliants category and look for Saltability Himalayan Salt Scrub with Jindilli.
Click on the respective categories and vote for Saltability!
You can vote once per day, so please show your support often throughout November!
Gratitude and Giveaway
As a token of our appreciation for your votes and continued support, we are excited to offer a giveaway on one of our most popular Himalayan salt stone warmers! Please vote for Saltability AND enter our giveaway for a chance to win our Therapist's Choice 15 Himalayan Salt Stone Warmer (over $300 value!).
Thank you for showing us your love by voting for Saltability! Remember, you can vote once a day in November. Good luck in the drawing!
Celebrating Past ACA Awards
Saltability has a legacy of excellence in the Aestheticians' Choice Awards. We have been honored to receive the following awards in previous years:
- Himalayan Salt Stones (2023)
- Saltability's Therapist's Choice 15 Himalayan Salt Stone Warmer (2020 and 2021)
We are proud that these awards reflect our unwavering commitment to providing innovative and high-quality products that elevate the spa and esthetics industry.
Join Us in the Pursuit of Excellence
We would like to express our deep gratitude for your continuous support. By voting for Saltability in the 2024 Aestheticians' Choice Awards, you are not only endorsing our products and mission but also helping us in our pursuit of excellence.
The winners of the awards will be announced on DERMASCOPE.com in mid-February 2024. Selected winners will also be featured in an exclusive press section in the 2024 Products & Education Guide.
Stay tuned for updates and celebrate with us as we strive to provide exceptional products that enhance the well-being and experience of both clients and professionals in the spa and esthetics industry.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our products, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-515-5142.
Thank you for your support!