Part-time position in Boca Raton, Florida for a mature self-starter who wants to work with an entrepreneurial, new, cutting-edge, spa-centric massage/spa business. Must have prior high-level spa/massage or hospitality experience and be a self-starter with a willingness to always strive to do and be your best.
Chosen candidate will be well-organized, detail-oriented, flexible and enjoy supporting a diverse office as we serve top spas and massage therapists around the world.
- Daily QB invoicing and customer relations for a growing entrepreneurial company
- Answering phones and answering initial questions about our concept and company
- QB desktop knowledge
- Dealing with UPS/FedEx and distributors for delivery/pricing and shipping on daily basis.
- Interfacing with warehouse (next door) for daily orders and tracking/weight/deliveries and assisting as necessary with daily orders
QUALIFICATIONS and ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to carry out each of the essential duties satisfactorily. Successful candidate will be able to deliver excellent customer service for every call and interaction with existing or potential clients.
The requirements which follow are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Must possess the ability to …
- calculate figures and amounts, such as interest and percentages
- write short correspondence
- effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- interact within a team environment
- demonstrate good judgment in responding to daily challenges
- interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form
- follow instructions and accept constructive criticism.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Prior accounting and bookkeeping experience a must. Must be proficient and mature in duties and a self-starter who is able to meet deadlines and know the day to day workings of QB desktop.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
This position is part time (20 hours a week) and is suitable for anyone (even retired) that has background and experience and initiative.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please view our website at www.saltability.com prior to interview and make cover letter relative to the position to show strengths in the areas mentioned in needs for job above.